Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PSN General' started by wyldanimal, Sep 8, 2017.
It was fun rubbing fenders with you again Jazz, hope to do it again soon.
So is the consensus still that the world shaking is broken?
Read the entire thread here...
I honestly don't think they Accept it as an Issue. In fact I get they Impression they are Annoyed that I keep pressing it as an Issue.
I've also made a full bug report on the Private WMD2 forum, since I'm a Full Member of the Beta testing team there.
I haven't contributed much, since Sony wouldn't let console owners Beta test. But I am on the GOLD team.
If you are a WMD2 member, you can read it here.
PS4 Patch is Live today!
The patch is going live on PS4. Details below:
Project CARS 2 - PS4 Patch 2.0
• Improved driving line assist.
• Various AI behavioural and race line improvements.
• Multiple improvements and enhancements to multiplayer, and lobby handling.
• Improvements and enhancements to audio and sound effects.
• Improvements and enhancements to replays and replay cameras.
• USB keyboard support improved.
• Improvements, enhancements and fixes to Career flow.
• Enhancements to various cars’ handling and standard setup improvements.
• Tweaks and fixes to Achievement / Trophy unlock logic.
• Tweaks and fixes to setup UI and flow.
• Improved default assists for gamepad users.
• Fixes and improvements to headlights and brake lights.
• Fixes and improvements to ICM appearance and functionality.
• Improvements and enhancements to steering wheel support.
• Fixes and improvements to certain weather / tyre combinations.
• Optimisations to tracks across the game.
• Myriad render and performance tweaks and improvements.